Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right SSD VPS provider ...  (Read 2690 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Right SSD VPS provider ...
« on: October 15, 2020, 11:31:51 AM »
Comparing SSD VPS deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net, which account is the best to have a deal with?
Plan to host a forum.

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Right SSD VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 06:55:38 AM »
One thing I must say about kvchosting.net is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:10:15 AM »
Both companies - QHoster.com as well as KVChosting.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 12:11:29 AM »
Comparing SSD VPS deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net, which account is the best to have a deal with?
Plan to host a forum.

Actually, I don't have personal experience with both the hosting providers.
But here I want to suggest some important aspects or points that you should consider while choosing the best VPS hosting provider.
First, make a list of all the best and top SSD VPS hosting providers. I would recommend you to choose some country-specific hosting providers, for example, if you are living in the UK, then you have to consider some local hosting provider. It'll be beneficial for your future activities.
After listing, sort them according to your budget and hosting requirements. After doing this you'll definitely get the best one that fulfills all your requirements.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 08:16:59 AM »
I keep it simple and Blazing Fast Host also keeps it simple, so it going good within us.
These guys tolerate my things and some times I think I am asking so many things though paying very few bucks.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 04:10:11 AM »
ricing is really great for what they offer. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job, kvchosting.net provider!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 11:12:36 PM »
Hello,
Both hosting companies are maybe good to host a website. But before go with any VPS hosting provider, I think you should look upon some important terms like security, reliability, and support.
VPS is quite expensive than a shared hosting service, so I think you have to careful while choosing the best one. eUKHost is also the best one. Once you visit their website and initiate a live chat. They'll definitely suggest the best offer and solution.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting