Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD shared hosting account  (Read 5021 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
SSD shared hosting account
« on: November 10, 2016, 08:56:19 AM »
What's the best place to buy SSD shared accounts from?
A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are in my mind, which way is better to go? Any ideas? 

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared hosting account
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 06:33:23 AM »
 I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get ssd powered hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 03:13:02 AM »
If you need low cost ssd shared hosting service, you can trust 4Goodhosting.com. Based on my long time use, the pricing is extremely reasonable. Servers runs ultra fast and very reliable. They have no hidden fees and extras. Support is 24 hours active. When I need assistance or support inquiries, they immediately respond within few minutes and not hours like other hosts. I am very happy and satisfied with them.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 06:26:08 AM »
Give Hostwinds.com a try - these guys know how to keep everything working like a clock. Support is readily available and always leads to a correct answer.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 06:07:00 AM »
My experience with dailyrazor.com cheap web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
Simply the best hosting service!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 08:20:41 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use iFastNet.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering SSD hosting services on sweet terms.
Prices are affordable and servers are well-supported.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 06:33:51 AM »
My vote is for kvchosting.com - you get what you pay for.
It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
I would very highly recommend them to anyone, whether hosting a small site, or running a reseller account.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 04:53:31 AM »
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
I know SolVPS gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 05:35:03 AM »
    I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.