Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Reliable hosting for vBulletin forum?  (Read 2110 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Reliable hosting for vBulletin forum?
« on: October 14, 2020, 07:07:54 AM »
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 30 gbs of hard disk, Linux, vBulletin forum.
I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com web hosting plans?
Is this host reliable? Any info about them?
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Reliable hosting for vBulletin forum?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 01:15:16 AM »
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.
As a good alternative, try kvchosting.net SSDVPS for vBulltein forum. It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 07:00:29 AM »
I’m perfectly fine with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS server resources with other websites. I’m saving considerably on website costs and all that reflects on my business’s bottom line. If my business grows, I’ll just switch over to dedicated hosting.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 04:11:19 AM »
I can't tell you how many times they've actually walked me through something step by step.
The hosting works great. Hostnamaste.com has been reliable, reasonably fast PHP and MySQL services.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 06:32:36 AM »
I had used several web hosting providers prior to QHoster.com hosting. There is no comparison to my other providers. It’s clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko