Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Help to buy a right server  (Read 5700 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Help to buy a right server
« on: January 26, 2017, 08:29:39 AM »
Comparing servers from cloud.co.za and hostingsource.com, which host would you stick to and why?
What's your would-be choice?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Help to buy a right server
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 02:35:21 AM »
I am 100% sure that it will be reasonable to widen the range of your search. Check out Kvchosting.com servers.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:35 PM »
The right server you can buy is 4goodhosting.com. I want to say that they are fantastic host which provide stable and reliable service with perfect uptime and reasonable pricing. They work with no outages and downtime. Speed has been lighting fast and efficient. Support is always available 24 hours. I highly recommend them. 

lauren.tom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 03:52:02 AM »
I always prefer to godaddy.com for best hosting services...

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:15:29 AM by lauren.tom »

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 04:49:23 AM »
I am with Okayservers.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 03:42:30 AM »
If you are looking for quality server I can name RapidDedi.com. They have powerful service, helpful support and solid networking at low pricing.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 03:01:23 AM »
Well, dcxv.com is a wonderful dedicated server host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 04:22:10 AM »
    I'd like to say Okayservers.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 07:52:42 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
Their plans are fulll of useful resources with high uptime and affordable prices.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 03:53:53 AM »
Superbithost.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting. Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 04:28:35 AM »
 I know servers from Okayservers.com are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable.
There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.