Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Servers from hostingsource.com ...  (Read 5526 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Servers from hostingsource.com ...
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:25:37 AM »
Have you ever tried servers from hostingsource.com?
If yes, how quality are they? How do you find their pricing policy?

Scopehosts

• View Profile
Re: Servers from hostingsource.com ...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:30:25 PM »
Mention your server requirements and monthly budget for server. Now you can get very affordable dedicated server plans with high configuration, high uptime, high speed, and more hosting features.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 03:06:46 AM »
Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.
Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. Give Hostingsource.com a try!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 03:45:56 AM »
   I'd state Hostingsource.com is decent and reliable in delivering their services on lovely conditions. Service, as always, is excellent. Superb support team had all the answers I needed and it's staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 04:18:51 AM »
Well, hostingsource.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 02:59:08 AM »
I like hostingsource.com services due to these factors:
 - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
 - helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
 - Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved much money for me, I like it very much.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 02:23:59 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far hostingsource.com is the most promising one.
Dedicated Server - Xeon E5 1620 - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 32GB, Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB, Traffic/Month: Unmetered
Price - $169/mo (1st month discounted price - $84.5/mo)
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Great features.
They are great!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 03:37:29 AM »
I started with hostingsource.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. They are top notch. Highly recommended.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 03:26:46 AM »
 You can try Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their support team is skilled and fast.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 06:35:37 AM »
Hostingsource.com is the best hosting provider with high uptime and fully-redundant network and pricing policy is simple and flexible. SSD technology makes load speed fast. Support is helpful for 24 hours.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 03:41:12 AM »
 According to my knowledge I see that Exmasters.com would meet your demands. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.