Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hosting For video streaming web site in the UK?  (Read 1863 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Hosting For video streaming web site in the UK?
« on: March 02, 2021, 01:26:35 AM »
Requirements:
100 gbs (ssd) - HD,
3TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 2 GB - RAM
For video streaming web site!
Any experience with NetShop ISP UK web hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Hosting For video streaming web site in the UK?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 05:03:04 AM »
Very happy with my switch to Netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting server.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue whatsoever with uptime or bandwidth.
Recommended.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 02:45:51 AM »
I am a webmaster and have had many hosts over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Netshop-isp.com.cy does.
Highly recommend it for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy-to-use hosting provider.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

emogenetailor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 06:24:00 AM »
There are various third-party websites where you can read customer reviews. Just go on Google and search for the reviews of the hosting company. Also, for a video steaming website the Dedicated Server would be the best choice. Since it comes with independent resources and high speed.