Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: KVM VPS hosting in India?  (Read 1911 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
KVM VPS hosting in India?
« on: March 02, 2021, 01:27:34 AM »
Hey guys

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend in India.
Requirements: 2 tbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).

Any info on Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting in India? Can I trust them?

Thanks.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: KVM VPS hosting in India?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 05:00:14 AM »
My clients are impressed by Hostnamaste.com uptime, speed connectivity, and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer a 1-hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply 10 minutes after the support ticket sent.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 12:45:38 AM »
I had an issue with some script kiddies when I first signed on, but that seems resolved and their customer support people were very into personal attention for that time. Perfect support service provided by their team of experts. The quality of the hosting is very good, I would recommend Hostnamaste.com web host to other webmasters.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 09:29:03 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
I’ve used their customer support a few times and their quick and informative responses have always been very helpful in fixing or correcting my issues. I highly recommend to try them.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 04:32:54 AM »
I will keep this short and sweet. Hostnamaste.com has been great to me and my business online.
Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.