Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: The best EU VPS provider ...  (Read 1760 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
The best EU VPS provider ...
« on: May 26, 2021, 09:15:42 AM »
Two EU hosts are in mind: QHoster.com and Luxhosting.lu and I'd like to know which plan is better to sign up with and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: The best EU VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 05:29:22 AM »
The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured. My site is always up. I've never had any downtime. Never had any problem with QHoster.com web hosting services. Recommended.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 07:10:54 AM »
Hey,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price, you choose them as your future hosting provider. If you are looking for reliable, affordable VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.

david007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 05:43:15 AM »
Look out for 24/7 customer support and the option of phone support when you're choosing your VPS plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of all the server-related issues. I'd recommend bodHOST for best Managed VPS hosting in Europe. A great host with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.