Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Help me to choose a right server please ...  (Read 4431 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Help me to choose a right server please ...
« on: April 17, 2017, 08:35:22 AM »
Servers which HostingSource.com and QHoster.com provide are entrancing for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with?
I appreciate if you share your thoughts of these hosts.
Thanks! 

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: Help me to choose a right server please ...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:46:21 AM »
    As an alternative option I recommend pmgchosting.com. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 06:14:57 AM »
The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with QHoster.com is their Customer support.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 03:01:32 AM »
The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime with QHoster.com. The support is extremely helpful! Since day one when I try to move my magento website from my previous host to this new VPS host, they helped me completely move the website and set it up and running without any additional charges.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 02:42:32 AM »
You can look at dcxv.com if you need dedicated web server hosting in Europe at cheap rates.
My sites have run fast and the cost is amazing. I host audio, video, sign ups, etc. I could not be happier!!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 03:57:07 AM »
  If you are looking for best server hosting I can name a1dedicatedservers.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 03:31:38 AM »
  To my mind Okayservers.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 06:45:23 AM »
No doubt, if you contact kvchosting.com team, tell your requirements, their team of experts will find perfect dedicated server.
Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.