Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hostsailor.com vs Hosting.co.uk  (Read 4564 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Hostsailor.com vs Hosting.co.uk
« on: July 10, 2017, 08:54:41 AM »
Accounts from hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk are nice for me and I'd like to know which deal is better to sign up with and why?

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: Hostsailor.com vs Hosting.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 06:38:38 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can name Hostplay.com that provides resourceful plans on attractive terms. They have high server uptime, powerful hardware and knowledgeable technical staff.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 04:20:58 AM »
  I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 07:24:37 AM »
Check out for Hostwinds hosting with them you'll get no troubles at all. You will get everything needed for any webmaster, high available support and stable network.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 06:35:29 AM »
Well, hosting.co.uk has been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues).  According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. The best option in UK.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 06:31:58 AM »
 I am using hostsailor.com and highly recommend to you! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

daikaads

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 06:02:40 AM »
I would suggest Hostsailor for hosting as they are available with top notch support and an impeccable reputation with affordable price.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 07:04:09 AM »
Your sites will be in trusted hands if you give hosting.co.uk web host a try. Their uptime is very good.
They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.