Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need US server (managed) - budget is $180/mo  (Read 3753 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Need US server (managed) - budget is $180/mo
« on: September 12, 2017, 03:17:35 AM »
I have several clients who need to host their websites in US.
So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in US?
Linux, 1000 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $180/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?

Any information on vortexnode.com servers?
What are your views on hostingsource.com servers?

What host would you rather choose? why?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Need US server (managed) - budget is $180/mo
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 04:27:46 AM »
Personally I like Vortexnode.com web host and their dedicated server hosting packages.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.

They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 03:33:46 AM »
I am pleased to have found vortexnode.com cheap web hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 05:13:03 AM »
I have had a good run dealing with hostingsource.com team. They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly. Through e-mail - fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be. Highly recommended!

The price for their servers is quite cheap, you will save a good sum of money if you choose them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 06:01:34 AM »
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend hostingsource.com to you.
My sites are up in running right after I've purchased ssd VPS hosting account at their homepage.
One of the best web hosts out there.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 10:37:33 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are worthwhile.
Their in-house technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.