Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hosting Providers With fast servers?  (Read 2063 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Hosting Providers With fast servers?
« on: August 29, 2022, 04:10:40 AM »
Hi,
I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on Exmasters.com VPS hosting in Europe?
Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
Re: Hosting Providers With fast servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 04:53:48 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 02:39:42 AM »
You can trust Exmasters.com web host! Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 10:31:23 AM »
Ownwebservers is the only hosting solution that gives you complete control over your cloud hosting, whether the task be deciding who gets root access to your servers, or choosing your IP allocation.

Ownwebservers also offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to scaling resources up or down. Server capacity can be increased or decreased in minutes, and elements like CPU, RAM, storage space, and even firewalls can be added or taken away with one click on your end.

Get 15% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code CLOUD15 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud Servers Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• Memory - 8 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $24.65/mo. With using promo code CLOUD15 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 02:43:10 AM »
Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my Exmasters.com subscription.
I have had the opportunity to speak with a couple of them personally when a specific problem (my fault) occurred, and they were VERY nice about it.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2022, 03:39:08 AM »
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by exmasters.com web host - extremely helpful.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 12:30:26 PM »
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.