Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries  (Read 3015 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries
« on: December 08, 2022, 05:57:47 AM »
HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
What are your views on Datapacket.net hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 12:06:22 PM »
ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and their prices are competitive.
Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 03:09:20 AM »
I think you should broaden the range of your search. Check out cloudarion.com, startlogic.com and also libertyvps.net hosting solutions.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free. Compare them and choose the best.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 03:23:28 AM »
I like GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting service in over 17 locations. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2022, 02:17:09 AM »
It's great !!!! I don't have any website experience and thanks to Rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions I have a site up and running for next to nothing.
\Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2023, 01:27:47 AM »
Impressed with https://rockhoster.com/web-hosting/ - $2.99/mo. They use Litespeed server that is very fast. Plus 24/7 techs always ready to help.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko