Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap server provider ..  (Read 4036 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Cheap server provider ..
« on: May 10, 2023, 12:53:18 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server provider ..
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 11:08:39 AM »
These hosting providers -  kvchosting.net and legionbox.com - are good enough to sign up with.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 04:00:04 AM »
All the time when I used support I got prompt and according replies. I really appreciate all the work that GTHost.com did for me.
They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. Recommend their instant servers to others.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 06:36:52 AM »
So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with kvchosting.net dedicated hosting service! Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Uptime is Perfect.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 02:19:26 AM »
Happy using kvchosting.net dedicated hosting service. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 03:14:42 AM »
Impressed with kvchosting.net features:
 - cPanel Version 100
 - PHP 8 , Apache 2.4 , Nginx and MariaDB
 - Softaculous 1 Click install 435 tools
 - 24/7 Proactive Support
 - SitePad website builder
 - Weekly Backups
You'll make right choice of web host I think.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Rishabh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 05:53:30 AM »
You can try cheap dedicated servers in netherlands by prahost. It cost you just 42.99 euro per month and comes with
Intel E3-1230
16GB RAM
2x2TB HDD
100TB Traffic
1Gbps Dedicated Port
IPMI Access
1IPv4

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2023, 09:25:27 AM »
If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with AllWebHost gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2023, 06:11:27 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable. For more details, please visit our website.