Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which server should I buy?  (Read 3279 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Which server should I buy?
« on: June 30, 2023, 12:35:38 PM »
Which server should I buy - from netshop-isp.com.cy or planethoster.com?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Which server should I buy?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 01:26:37 AM »
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

If I were you, I'd rather give NETSHOP dedicated hosting a try. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 12:56:21 AM »
Give netshop isp a try. The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 01:24:43 AM »
If you can mention your server config that would be easier to recommend. But if you are looking to build your own list -  check out https://gthost.com/
They  deliver dedicated servers instantly.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 11:01:43 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for its cost-effective dedicated server plans. They offer a variety of server options, including customizable configurations, and have data centers in the USA for optimal performance.

Great deal from ownwebservers 20% OFF Best Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2023, 10:56:47 AM »
Decent servers are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and netshop-isp.com.cy.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2023, 01:57:17 AM »
If you are looking for good and inexpensive dedicated server -  do not hesitate to check https://gthost.com/
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2023, 11:39:30 AM »
If you're in search of a private cloud hosting provider, look no further than AllWebHost. AllWebHost is an open-source platform that allows you to build and manage your own private cloud environment. With OpenStack, you have full control over your infrastructure, allowing you to customize and scale your cloud resources as needed.

JasonS

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2023, 12:08:48 AM »
Looking for a webhosting company to host your website then I highly recommend 10GB Hosting Dedicated Servers USA service. Because It is well-suited for your website needs. So that your website which receives heavy traffic will runned smoothly on 10GB Hosting Dedicated Servers USA.
https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-usa

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2023, 02:42:41 AM »
I've been using netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated server hosting for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect.
It is a solid hosting provider whose feature-packed hosting services can scale according to your needs.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2023, 05:38:13 AM »
The best server is from MyResellerHome. Our plans are reliable and don't cost too much. it comes with a lot of services we need for our website. Please visit our site for more information.