Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need a new vps hosting  (Read 3960 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Need a new vps hosting
« on: September 07, 2023, 02:02:40 AM »
Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Scalahosting.com or SSDcloud.us VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Need a new vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 12:11:11 PM »
OwnWebServers is excited to announce a limited-time SALE where you can enjoy an incredible 50% discount on all VPS server plans. Whether you're a small business looking for reliable hosting or an entrepreneur launching a new project, this is your chance to supercharge your online presence. Simply use code "VPS50" at checkout to unlock these massive savings.

Don't wait too long, as this offer won't last forever. Upgrade to VPS hosting with OwnWebServers today and experience top-notch performance and reliability at half the cost!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 02:47:50 AM »
You will not be disappointed. Scalahosting.com is the best vps host. We've seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 06:07:31 AM »
The best web host is MyResellerHome. The first month of our VPS hosting plan is only $59.95. Options for operating systems and management are among the features available. Please see our webpage for more details.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 12:47:22 AM »
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
Their plans start as low as $8 per month

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 03:27:36 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its most basic option for virtual private server hosting is just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included in the plan. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services. This is a limited offer.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 05:01:16 AM »
I chose Profvds.com cheap vps a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..
Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2023, 05:22:25 AM »
If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to Regvps.com, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
Their vps hosting plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable..
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2023, 04:29:49 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the greatest webhosting services available at prices that are accessible. Its fundamental package for inexpensive VPS hosting begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included in the layout. At this time, we are providing a discount of 15% on our webhosting services.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2023, 11:57:13 AM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and black.host are worth trying.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2023, 06:13:25 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our VPS hosting basic plan is $59.95/mo. It includes services like Free Setup, free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2023, 06:24:34 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for cheap VPS hosting just starts from $25/month. Currently, we are offering 17%off on our webhosting plans. This is a limited deal.