Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: What bitcoin server host is better?  (Read 4112 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
What bitcoin server host is better?
« on: October 17, 2023, 05:03:56 AM »
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected.
Have seen ZakServers.com offered nice offshore server hosting plans.
Are they reliable? Any other recommendations? What bitcoin server host is better?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
Re: What bitcoin server host is better?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 11:02:28 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
So far my experience has been good , the service is good and is easy to manage pages and domains .

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 06:02:58 AM »
Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful. I can not express how happy I am with Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers.
They do everything that the big hosting providers I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
Their package prices also amazed.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 10:54:26 AM »
Attractive hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net as they are worth trying.
Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 03:49:27 AM »
The system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want. Happy with ZakServers.com hosting.
All my support requests are handled under 15 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 11:04:02 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2023, 03:34:05 AM »
Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers to host your site, big or small!
I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this provider to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2023, 02:48:44 AM »
I know ZakServers.com offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support. Out of all the hosting i have tried, it is the best.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/