Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 4694 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« on: November 17, 2023, 01:06:26 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or legionbox.com?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 01:55:44 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority... Try to compare these hosts:
1) Hostingsource.com
2) RegVPS.com
I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 08:25:07 AM »
To choose between hosting, create a list of criteria.
It can be the following:
- resources and services offered by the hosting;
- number of data centers;
- prices, discounts, bonuses;
- level and communication of technical support.
These are the main factors by which you can compare different hosts and choose the best one.
As another hosting option, you can consider hostpro.com.
Their service is good, their services are affordable, and their servers are fast, with technical support available at any time of the day or night.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 01:53:01 AM »
There often is no need to contact your hosting support provider when things go as planned but when they don't...
NetShop Isp vps host has proven over and over again to provide the most amazing lightening speed support I have ever encountered. Get 60% DISCOUNT ON ALL VPS PLANS.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2023, 02:20:09 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like ProfVDS.com Slovakia vps.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. Excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2023, 08:34:44 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and owned-networks.net are full-featured and cheap.
I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2023, 11:35:57 AM »
Take advantage of OwnWebServers' exclusive XMAS SALE with a remarkable 55% discount on Dedicated Servers. Elevate your hosting experience by using the code XMAS55 at checkout. This limited-time offer provides you with powerful and cheap dedicated server hosting solutions at an unbeatable price, ensuring optimal performance for your online ventures.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your web hosting capabilities with OwnWebServers' top-notch services. Act fast and enjoy the benefits of premium dedicated hosting at a significantly reduced cost.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 12:09:34 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2023, 03:02:00 AM »
I love the support, and have been and will continue using rockhoster.com kvm vps for a long term.
The technical support team deserves kudos for their neverending quest to satisfy the customer. Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.