Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Stable server provider ... which way is better to follow?  (Read 4012 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Stable server provider ... which way is better to follow?
« on: November 24, 2023, 11:24:13 AM »
Comparing servers from coinshosting.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ... which way is better to follow?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 03:05:57 AM »
One of my friends recommended me to choose Coinshosting.com and I decided to give them a try.
The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.
Like their Switzerland dedicated servers. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 12:35:19 AM »
I will most likely be switching my sites on other accounts over to coinshosting.com servers.
Customer support has been second to none. Very helpful, patient and thorough support staff. Not that there have been many problems - the actual hosting has been great so far as well.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 02:42:45 AM »
Recommend coinshosting.com Dedicated Hosting solutions. Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.
The list of extra software installations is huge and website builder is really easy to use. Recommended.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 02:54:19 AM »
Well, just do a comparison research to get a well-marked picture of true web hosts.
1) GTHost.com
2) ServerUnion.com
3) Speedhost.in
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 03:12:13 AM »
Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to GTHost.com dedicated server hosting.
Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends. With increased speed, your website will also have these potential benefits.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 05:38:51 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome. we offer services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, and other control panels, uptime, and security measures with backup. For more information, please visit our website

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2024, 02:17:44 AM »
At bodHOST, we offer a range of the best-dedicated server hosting solutions that can be deployed in our state-of-the-art data centers located in both Canada and the USA. Our data centers are strategically placed to provide low latency and fast connectivity to users in North America, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to serve this region. With advanced security measures, redundant power and cooling systems, and high-speed network connectivity, our data centers provide a reliable and secure environment for your dedicated servers.