Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: The best shared hosting provider  (Read 3382 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
The best shared hosting provider
« on: December 27, 2023, 05:56:09 AM »
Should I use a shared account from either libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?
Any ideas? 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: The best shared hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 02:03:05 AM »
You can also get nice website hosting solutions from Rockhoster.com web host.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then this host is the way to go.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 05:28:40 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plans start at $2 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unlimited bandwidth, cPanel and more. For more details, please visit our website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 03:51:51 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 01:12:32 AM »
Found libertyvps.net bitcoin web host and decided to give them a try. Features are very good... Recommended!
The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 11:36:19 AM »
Accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are the best to sign up with.
Their site management and cPanel interfaces are well designed and user-friendly.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 02:02:35 AM »
I've been with Libertyvps.net for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. They figured out the solution and got my site back up within a half hour.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.