Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need your advice  (Read 2676 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Need your advice
« on: December 28, 2023, 11:09:40 AM »
I need a piece of advice in  terms of buying a right server and two hosts are in my mind: coinshosting.com and legionbox.com, so which way is better to follow?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 08:03:50 AM »
I think that  you need to specify the purpose of using your hosting. If you are looking for good WordPress hosting I can recommend you https://rockhoster.com/wordpress/
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 03:42:50 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 07:28:34 AM »
No problems with SSD CLOUD so far. Very nice host. Before I had actual hosting with them, I was hosted on a friend's account, and it was nice.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 11:33:11 AM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from black.host and hostingsource.com.
Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 12:58:03 AM »
I would recommend anyone to NetShop isp cPanel web hosting. Never had a problem with downtime.
Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 02:43:36 AM »
You can get cheap web servers at Gigapros.com - they are professional.
Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!