Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Where do I get storage servers in Denver?  (Read 2857 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Where do I get storage servers in Denver?
« on: January 03, 2024, 05:38:49 AM »
Hello,
I have been looking for a storage server in Denver. My budget is below $200 per month.
I managed to find https://gthost.com/denver-storage-dedicated-servers/
Do you think it is a good server to start with?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: Where do I get storage servers in Denver?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 11:37:11 AM »
Servers from coinshosting.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 04:40:44 AM »
Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. GTHost.com server host offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 03:18:42 AM »
At bodHOST, we offer a range of the best-dedicated server hosting solutions that can be deployed in our state-of-the-art data centers located in both Canada and the USA. Our data centers are strategically placed to provide low latency and fast connectivity to users in North America, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to serve this region. With advanced security measures, redundant power and cooling systems, and high-speed network connectivity, our data centers provide a reliable and secure environment for your dedicated servers.

Trust bodHOST for your dedicated server needs in Canada and the USA. You can enjoy a 15% discount on dedicated servers using the code NYDS15.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 02:16:41 AM by DanielClark165 »

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 01:35:12 AM »
Can add GTHost.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Like their dedicated packages.
Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise. It can be perfect for many clients who rent servers for VPN businesses.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2024, 09:30:39 AM »
Right servers are available from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com.
They are best hosting providers what I know, the uptime and stability are  awesome.  Not only that, the support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exceptions.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 01:57:52 AM »
GTHost.com offers comprehensive options for Dedicated Instant Servers throughout the U.S., Canada, Middle East and Europe. This hosting provider gives the opportunity to buy any server for a test of 1-10 days, the price of a server for 1 day starts from $5, after the end of the test the server will be automatically deleted, cleaned and will be sold on the site if the client does not renew it for a month or again for days for tests.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2024, 02:36:40 AM »
Personally I'm satisfied with GTHost.com server hosting. It is a great hosting site for the basics for development.
They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!