Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: hostnamaste.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 2237 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
hostnamaste.com vs legionbox.com
« on: January 04, 2024, 01:00:24 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostnamaste.com or legionbox.com?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: hostnamaste.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 04:23:53 AM »
Well, I've being using Coinshosting.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
Try their Switzerland dedicated servers. Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal).
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 11:46:41 AM »
Servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent.  Services deliver high quality and good value.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 01:03:20 AM »
Very happy with my switch to Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server. Multiple locations to choose from.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 12:55:20 AM »
If you have questions about your account you get a response in almost a second. The Price is more than ok for what you get.
I'm going to sign up another account with Hostnamaste.com for a new website next week or so. Highly Recommended this host!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 12:30:32 AM »
I would recommend Hostnamaste.com hosting to anyone who is serious about his/her online business!
Their support is TOP, their support guy added me on Skype so he could help me better and answer my questions.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 01:35:35 AM »
Give vote for hostnamaste.com solutions. Happy using their kvm vps.
I've been with these guys for a very long time. I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2024, 08:58:23 PM »
Your choice between hosting from hostnamaste.com and legionbox.com shows your attention to quality. However, try to consider offers from hostpro.com. This hosting company is known for reliability and speed, making them a great choice for VPS or shared servers. Their professional support is always ready to help you, which becomes an important aspect of keeping your project up and running. Consider hostpro.com as an alternative, providing reliability and a high level of service for your site.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 02:47:20 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.