Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Stable server provider ... what's the best one?  (Read 2453 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Stable server provider ... what's the best one?
« on: January 12, 2024, 12:44:10 PM »
What's the best server provider?
Is that legionbox.com or owned-networks.net?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ... what's the best one?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 01:36:24 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Try Neironvps.com - The dedicated hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 11:22:51 AM »
OwnWebServers, a leading VPS hosting provider, is now also offering dedicated server solutions at unbeatable prices. To celebrate the New Year, they are currently running a special promotion where customers can enjoy an instant 55% discount on all dedicated server plans by using the code XMAS55.

OwnWebServers' dedicated server plans come with a wide range of features, including high-performance hardware, full root access, and customizable server configurations to meet your specific needs. They also offer 24/7 customer support and a 99.9% uptime guarantee to ensure that your dedicated server is always up and running.

Take advantage of this limited-time offer and experience the power and reliability of OwnWebServers' dedicated server solutions at unbeatable prices.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 06:05:24 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome. we offer services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, and other control panels, uptime, and security measures with backup. For more information, please visit our website

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 12:59:22 AM »
I chose Regvps.com dedicated servers a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 12:35:27 AM »
You need to widen your search to compare pricing and features with few more providers.

For dedicated server hosting service and support I give Datapacket.net a 9/10 and I highly recommend them.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 02:27:01 AM »
Looking for fast, secure, and reliable hosting for your brand? Check out our homepage to see our range of hosting solutions. Experience top-notch performance and reliability with bodHOST's cheap cloud server hosting services, now available at an exclusive 15% discount using the code "NYCS15".

Elevate your online presence with cutting-edge cloud technology, benefiting from lightning-fast load times, seamless scalability, and robust security features. Whether you're a startup, small business, or enterprise, this limited-time offer allows you to harness the power of the cloud while saving significantly on your hosting expenses.

Hurry Up avail of this offer!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 06:10:49 AM by DanielClark165 »

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2024, 01:43:47 AM »
I've tried a few hosting providers but digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados beat them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 02:14:02 AM »
Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site.

In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend hostingsource.com to everyone.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/