Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Cheap Web Hosting Required

(1/3) > >>

Alexcarter:
Require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on Neironvps.com vps hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

Maichik:
Cheap web hosting is available from hostingsource.com.
I have always been impressed by their reliability, well laid out control panel, generous storage and limits that I can work with.

BoxIT:
Not only are they quick to assist with script installation and set up the servers at Neironvps.com are the fastest I have ever experienced.
Like their ssd vps. The team will transfer your site for free when switching from another hosting provider. Transfer site files, databases, scripts, making it easier to move your site.

Goskin:
You can trust Neironvps.com ssd vps. They hosted my WordPress blog for my business for a year and the responsiveness through their customer-service is great.
SSDVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

DanielClark165:

--- Quote from: Alexcarter on February 07, 2024, 02:39:32 AM ---Require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on Neironvps.com vps hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

--- End quote ---

bodHOST provides customers with their dedicated resources in a shared hosting environment. This means that customers get the benefits of a dedicated server without the high costs associated with it.

features of bodHOST VPS Hosting include:

Customizable Resources
Root Access
Operating System Options
High Performance
Easy Management
24/7 Support

Overall, bodHOST VPS Hosting is a great choice for businesses and individuals who require the flexibility and control of a dedicated server at an affordable price point with high performance and reliable support services provided by bodHOST team members who are available around the clock to assist customers with any issues they may encounter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version