Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

hostsailor.com vs inet.ws

(1/2) > >>

Maichik:
VPS accounts from inet.ws and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

ownwebservers1:
Providing superior hosting services, OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Mail: support@ownwebservers.com

BoxIT:
You will find hosting sites by popularity, by prices, by features and a lot more.
You can also read what the web hosting geeks are talking about and what they have to say about web hosting platforms, bandwidth and more.

I found Profvds.com as a very good hosting provider with professional team. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Goskin:
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy.
Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host. What they can say about it?

Happy using NetShop isp cPanel web hosting. They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Maria93:
Hosting services provided by hostpro.com impress with high reliability, speed and quality of service. Technical support is always ready to help you, and the administrative control panel is very convenient and easy to use.
To choose a hosting plan, first determine your specific needs, such as the size of resources, support for certain operating systems, scalability, and other technical parameters.
You can also contact hostpro.com technical support and they will help you choose the best plan or transfer your website to them for maintenance.
Don't hesitate to write to them with any questions regarding hosting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version