Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Powerful dedicated hosting solutions?

(1/3) > >>

Goskin:
Hello!
I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
I was suggested to check Hostingsource.com dedicated hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

nikhilpande:
I suggest ByteNAP.in for India & ByteNAP.com for the USA. It gives you a powerful Clearance Dedicated Server ​at an affordable price. If you need a trustworthy and your own server for your website this webhosting provider perfect fit for your needs.

Maria93:
For the American audience, a data center in the United States is suitable, for Eastern Europe, a data center in Poland (they have good servers).
Alternatively, you can consider offers from hostpro.com. They work with these data centers, and their servers meet high standards.

MarcoXX:
You will find hosting sites by popularity, by prices, by features and a lot more.
You can also read what the web hosting geeks are talking about and what they have to say about web hosting platforms, bandwidth and more.

According to my experience, datapacket.net hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

myresellerhome:
Check out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plans are affordable and loaded with features. Our plans are scalable and easy to manage. Dedicated hosting plans just start at $99 per month. Our web hosting plans include services like SSL, free domain, free transfer, 24/7 customer support, cPanel/Plesk, and more. For more details please visit our website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version