Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Wordpress Hosting?  (Read 481 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Wordpress Hosting?
« on: March 14, 2024, 04:36:21 AM »
Require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering Wordpress hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Hostnamaste.com hosting solutions. Are they good?
I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better from your points? Why?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 01:52:52 AM »
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Hostnamaste.com next week. Instead, you get knowledgeable real people who are quick to help.
The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 12:08:07 PM »
Have a look at plans from ewallhost.com and rockhoster.com.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 07:34:24 AM »
I wanted to offer you shared hosting for WordPress at first, but if you need 4 GB of RAM, then you should only consider VPS services.
It is very rare to find shared hosting services that offer 4 GB of RAM, as this requires more power.
As a test, you can try the WordPress Hosting service, but it is better to consider the NVMe VPS-1 tariff service, which provides 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD, and Unlimited bandwidth for only $12 per month.
As for me, the tariff plans from hostpro.com are good and favorable in terms of pricing. They also have strong technical support. You can write to them via live chat to ask for advice on anything.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 02:39:56 AM »
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for website!
Rockhoster.com wordpress hosting is packaged with ready to use wordpress installation at 1-click. Starting at €3.67/mo.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 11:30:47 AM »
Quality hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
To sum it up, they are:

- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 01:47:22 AM »
The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with Neironvps.com ssd vps service.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2024, 09:09:11 AM »
Quality Wordpress hosting is available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2024, 03:41:12 AM »
Believe Hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting will serve your demands.
OpenVZ-1024at $4.99/Mo - 1xCPUs, RAM 1024MB, 30GB Storage, 2TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/