Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

ewallhost.com vs legionbox.com

(1/2) > >>

Egrikolla:
Which VPS would you recommend me to try - ewallhost.com or legionbox.com?

Alexcarter:
I recommend Profvds.com EU vps to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
You can also install any operating system you prefer via Xen console. Using your own ISO images for system installment is possible.

Maria93:
I recommend hostpro.com for shared hosting because of their impeccable reputation and impressive level of service. They offer reliable servers with lots of features at affordable prices. By switching to hosting from hostpro.com, you get a guarantee of stable and productive performance of your website.

ownwebservers1:
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).

BoxIT:
Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service. It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself. In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Nice vps solutions are offered by hostingsource.com - these guys are professional, and the servers are powerful.
Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version