Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Powerful server hosting account required

(1/2) > >>

BoxIT:
Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
- 1000GB SSD
- 20000GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
- 40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?

If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

swisslayer:
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

Maichik:
Powerful server hosting accounts can be got from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Goskin:
I recently upgraded to hostnamaste.com budget dedicated hosting to ensure stability which was quite a seamless transfer after a problem for a couple of hours. All as expected and things are running faster more consistently for a little more $ per month. Instant Server Setup as soon as Payment has been Passed. The Latest Hardware From Industry Leaders.

RecStock:
With the friendly and knowledgeable technical, billing and sales teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any queries or concerns you may have.
The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy. Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting is based on quality. You'll be happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version