Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 2006 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: June 07, 2024, 02:45:38 PM »
Which server is better to stick to - planethoster.com or owned-networks.net?
What would you do being in my place?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 03:21:46 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2024, 05:12:17 AM »
I have asked Datapacket.net to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 05:47:08 AM »
Looking for a powerful and cheap dedicated server hosting? Look no further! bodHOST is here with an exclusive offer. Please take advantage of our limited-time sale and get 10% OFF on dedicated server plans! Unlock powerful performance with a 10% discount on Dedicated Servers! Use code DEDI10 at bodHOST SALE.

Why Choose bodHOST Dedicated Servers?

Robust Performance
Customization Options
Scalability and Flexibility
Enhanced Security
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 04:10:25 AM by DanielClark165 »

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2024, 04:25:45 AM »
You can trust Greenwebpage.com web host. Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2024, 05:30:09 AM »
I'm impressed with GTHost.com hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Try considering their Phoenix servers.
Also the looking glass allows you to perform several key tests including Ping, Trace and Host queries for easier troubleshooting and analysis. 
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 03:12:57 AM »
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at Regvps.com dedicated servers - ISPmanager Business Official for $25/month.
Server E5-2680 - $59/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2680, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2024, 06:21:11 AM »
When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future. Love hostingsource.com Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
They have easy to use interface. Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/