Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I need Zurich VPS  (Read 2039 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
I need Zurich VPS
« on: July 10, 2024, 12:45:52 AM »
Hello,
Recently I have discovered this offer: https://gthost.com/zurich-vps
$4 per month sounds really attractive.
Is it a good provider I can use?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: I need Zurich VPS
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 11:50:08 AM »
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 01:58:03 PM »
Have a look at deals from time-tested companies: legionbox.com and swisslayer.com.
Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 02:54:49 AM »
Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with GTHost.com to host your site, big or small! Like this vps plan: 2 CPU, 4GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 40GB, Traffic 8TB - $10/mo.
I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this provider to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2024, 10:43:43 AM »
Check out servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2024, 11:59:16 PM »
I have two separate sites that I host with GTHost.com EU vps. I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites.
They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again. Supermicro Blade Servers, Enterprise SAS/NVMe drives, Linux Auto-deploy, Auto-backups.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2024, 08:07:26 AM »
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
Nice VPS solutions you'll find at Profvds.com and Swisslayer.com web hosts. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/