Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 2019 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com
« on: July 29, 2024, 10:40:34 AM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostsailor.com or legionbox.com?
Any ideas?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2024, 06:35:37 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Personally like GTHost.com dedicated server hosting. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2024, 10:28:10 AM »
Servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2024, 03:04:42 AM »
From my experience, I can say that choosing a VPS hosting service is not an easy task. It makes sense to pay attention to tariff plans that use powerful Intel and Ryzen processors, as they provide high performance and reliability. For example, on hostpro.com you can find options with SSD and NVMe disks, which significantly improves the speed of data access. In addition, the daily backups that are created on this service provide an additional level of security. In case of damage or hacking, you can quickly restore all data. Another important advantage is the 24/7 technical support. Any issue is resolved promptly and free of charge.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2024, 12:25:23 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostsailor.com or legionbox.com?
Any ideas?

OwnWebServers offers a top-notch VPS with features like SSD storage, full root access, and scalable resources. Enjoy 24/7 customer support, high-speed network connectivity, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Sign up now and instantly get 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans using promo code VPS50. This makes OwnWebServers a great choice for your hosting needs.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2024, 02:46:44 AM »
So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, Webhost.pro is the way to go. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
Their cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. Like their dedicated servers.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2024, 02:47:37 AM »
I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend DigitalServer servidores dedicados highly. Their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative. I have no outages.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2024, 12:14:01 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Oksanka

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2024, 10:11:45 AM »
hostsailor.com отут все ок, але в мене був маленький сайт то навіть не знаю чи вам підійде)

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2024, 05:22:14 AM »
No doubt, Hostsailor.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2024, 01:08:42 AM »
I know allwebhost.com is great. They have been the best host i have ever been with and i have been with quite a few when i have problems they are always there to help always friendly and useful and the services that they offer are really high quality.

Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!