Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need a solid VPS Host  (Read 132 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Need a solid VPS Host
« on: April 11, 2024, 10:02:08 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com vps hosting service?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

swisslayer

• View Profile
Re: Need a solid VPS Host
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 02:02:05 AM »
Take advantage to find affordable web hosting by comparing all time-tested and reputed providers.
SwissLayer.com - Swiss Dedicated, Cloud Servers Hosted In Zurich, Switzerland!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 10:17:50 AM »
Attractive VPS accounts can be got from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 02:26:11 AM »
In those twenty years, I don't think I've ever come across a host as great as Rockhoster.com cheap kvmvps! Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent. All the services comes with high speed network to offer best latency and ping worldwide.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 02:21:48 AM »
Good support knowledge. Profvds.com tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime. Like their VPS in Europe.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 12:50:02 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2024, 12:37:06 AM »
Would well recommend. Regvps.com offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
They are top notch.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 07:25:50 AM »
I would advise you to contact hostpro.com for VPS hosting services and direct setup. They are really well established in the market as a service provider with a reliable and efficient infrastructure. By using their VPS, I got the speed, security, and flexibility I needed to run my web projects successfully. Also worth noting is their professional support, which is always ready to help solve any technical issues via chat and ticket mode.