Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: tomcat hosting solutions  (Read 6035 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
tomcat hosting solutions
« on: June 22, 2015, 06:00:28 AM »
 Looking for a company that has high reputation for my tomcat based applications.
I came across JVMHost.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you know anything about them?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: tomcat hosting solutions
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 06:14:43 AM »
 According to my research JVMHost.com is the best java host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 08:35:57 AM »
Use hosting services from ifastnet.com and rdoservers.com, they are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
SSD technology is on their services too.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 03:10:58 AM »
Sorry but I never heard about your host. I would like you to sign up with 4Goodhosting.com as they offer reasonable hosting service. I have been hosted for 3 years and all I can say is amazing host! Their servers are very fast and very secure compare to others. No viruses or hackers. The uptime still has 100%. When it comes to support, they are very helpful and fast when responding to my support requests. They usually respond in just few minutes and not few hours.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 05:56:39 AM »
I have noticed thcservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 09:21:38 AM »
I'd recommend you to use services from ifastnet.com or rdoservers.com.
The price is reasonable and features of their packages are unmatched. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 06:37:40 AM »
A2hosting.com and jumpline.com are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
Support is active for 24 hours. Plans are full of useful resources and their uptime is high.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »
I know that with hosting from JVMHost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.