Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Decent server provider  (Read 4777 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Decent server provider
« on: October 09, 2023, 01:15:03 PM »
Should I use a server from planethoster.com or hostround.com?
Which way is better to follow?

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Decent server provider
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 05:00:51 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the greatest webhosting services available at prices that are accessible. The most basic package only costs one dollar every month. At this time, you can receive a 17% discount on any of our webhosting services.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 06:23:46 AM »
Web hosting companies must be dependable and economical. When selecting web hosting services, we must consider factors such as uptime, speed, operating system, bandwidth, backup, security services, customer service, and so on. All of these services are included in the web hosting plans offered by MyResellerHome. Please see our website for further information.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 05:18:10 AM »
I must say that I am satisfied using ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.
As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds. The service is excellent.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 02:46:10 AM »
Try https://netshop-isp.com.cy/dedicated-servers/
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2023, 03:03:42 AM »
If you’re looking for really good service & support, signup with Coinshosting.com Netherlands dedicated servers.
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2023, 11:14:57 AM »
I can give some advice on choosing between planethoster.com and hostround.com servers:
- Price and resources: Compare the prices and resources offered by both servers. It is important to consider your budget and project needs in terms of CPU, RAM, disk space, and bandwidth.
- Reliability: Check the reliability rating and availability guarantees of each hosting provider. It is important for you to have stable access to your resources without major interruptions.
- Technical support: Evaluate the level of technical support provided by both providers. You may need fast and competent help, especially in cases of technical or configuration issues.
- Customization options: Make sure that the servers provide sufficient options for customization to meet your requirements. This is important to ensure that your server meets the specific needs of your project.
- User reviews: Consider the user reviews for each of the hosting providers. The opinions of other users can help you get an idea of the experience with each of them.
- Server location: Consider the location of the servers as it can affect the loading speed of your website for your users.

However, as a hostpro.com customer, I can also recommend considering hostpro.com's hosting options as they have a good reputation and provide a wide range of services :)