Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for Windows host  (Read 1921 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Looking for Windows host
« on: September 13, 2021, 01:53:23 AM »
I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that Hostnamaste.com and Cloudarion.com support these features within their KVM hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend to me for comparison?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
Re: Looking for Windows host
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 12:21:08 AM »
Hey,

Personally, I don't have any experience with the mentioned web hosting provider, but I would suggest some tips and aspect that you need to be considered while choosing the best one. Speed, security and 24/7 instant support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide. For more details, you can visit eukhost and initiate a live chat. It is the No.1 independent solutions experts with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, high-performance web hosting to organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

ryanwuk

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Windows host
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 05:06:40 AM »
For those searching for Windows hosting, WHUK is the correct and finest choice. There are the top services and features available. WHUK offers high levels of security, 99.95 percent uptime, and round-the-clock assistance.
WHUK has received a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 2574 customers.