Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need vps with 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses  (Read 103 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Need vps with 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
« on: April 29, 2024, 02:08:48 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Regvps.com private vps hosting service?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
Re: Need vps with 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 05:00:28 AM »
bodHOST offers Managed VPS Hosting services, providing a scalable and reliable platform for your web applications. Their expertise in managing server resources and ensuring optimal performance can help you focus on your core business operations while they handle the technical aspects. With customizable plans and 24/7 customer support, bodHOST aims to deliver a hassle-free hosting experience.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 01:36:42 AM »
I'm in the process of moving my other sites to them and thinking to switch from Switzerland vps to Germany dedicated hosting account. Regvps.com is trustworthy web host.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the hosting provider to go with.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 12:37:38 PM »
OwnWebServers offers managed VPS hosting tailored for e-commerce ventures, providing full autonomy over server configurations and optimizations. With root access, clients can customize software stacks, ensuring seamless integration with their online stores. Our high-performance SSD storage and scalable resources accommodate evolving business needs, while robust security measures protect customer data and transactions. Coupled with 24/7 support, OwnWebServers empowers e-commerce businesses with the control and flexibility needed to thrive in the digital marketplace

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• RAM - 2 GB
• Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

Hit: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

DalilaAlcorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024, 04:42:48 AM »
DedicatedCore is an excellent choice for your long-term VPS hosting needs. They offer reliable service backed by responsive customer support, ensuring that you receive timely assistance immediately, not days. DedicatedCore's commitment to customer satisfaction and its efficient support team will provide you with the reliability and assistance you need for your VPS hosting journey.

As per your specifications given check out their plans or contact them to get a suitable plan for you at affordable pricing: vCPU: 3, Physical RAM: 8 GB, DISK SPACE: 80 GB, BANDWIDTH: 8 TB do check and explore various plans from a website.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 06:16:02 AM by DalilaAlcorn »

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2024, 05:45:29 AM »
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Regvps.com private vps Germany - Double thumbs up to them!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko