Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs hostround.com  (Read 3581 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs hostround.com
« on: June 07, 2023, 12:27:28 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I have to follow and why?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs hostround.com
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 03:13:08 AM »
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans. https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 09:46:09 AM »
Have a look at servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 04:49:13 AM »
Great value at the price. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
I have had no problems with any aspect of hostingsource.com dedicated hosting service. They are great.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2023, 06:16:05 AM »
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by hostingsource.com web host, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. Highly recommend their servers in the USA.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 10:59:41 AM »
You know both mentioned companies -  hostingsource.com and hostround.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!