Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for vps with secure SSL  (Read 1690 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Looking for vps with secure SSL
« on: July 31, 2024, 08:01:39 AM »
hello everyone,
I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.. Use very less space and bandwidth..
Probably space 30-50GB SSD max
Bandwidth 2000GB Max
Should be able to install own SSL
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
Budget is $ 30usd monthly.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com and Regvps.com vps hosts? Are they reliable?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Thanks..
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Looking for vps with secure SSL
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2024, 04:35:38 AM »
In the 15 years I have been working within the Web world - I have NEVER came across a hosting provider with such fantastic service. Regvps.com Switzerland vps is reliable.
The only thing I would say is the website looks a little dated :-) BUT Who cares about that you guys ROCK. Thank you
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2024, 02:32:41 AM »
For your needs, bodHOST is an excellent choice. They offer reliable VPS hosting with customizable plans that fit your requirements of 30-50GB SSD storage and up to 2000GB bandwidth. You can easily install your own SSL certificates, and their top-notch customer support is always available to assist you. With a budget of $24.99 per month, bodHOST provides a dependable and affordable solution, ensuring smooth migration and ongoing support for your accounts.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 02:08:04 PM »
VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com can be right for you.
 So far I'm very pleased with them. I have never encountered any problems and customer support has always been very helpful whenever I call. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2024, 03:24:28 AM »
They have great prices and understand the importance of reliable web hosting. I recommend GTHost.com Toronto vps to everyone in need of a website.
For a VPS hosting account, they have great features and service. The technical support is limited to extremely basic and simplistic questions. If you need to ask any questions out of ordinary you're on your own.

Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2024, 12:03:22 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2024, 05:57:09 AM »
You can choose WebHostingWorld, which offers you free SSL for life with every web hosting plan. Also, the VPS hosting plans start at only $25/month. The plans include a free setup, unlimited bandwidth, email accounts, a free website builder, free website migration, cPanel, WHM included, and many more, with 24/7 customer support and 99.9% uptime. If you want to know more, please visit the website.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2024, 04:23:32 AM »
The connection/download page speed is very good! GTHost.com vps host did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer. Happy using this vps account: 2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2024, 02:45:06 AM »
Well, GTHost.com Miami vps has been nothing but superb. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects. Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.