Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1200 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: August 27, 2024, 12:11:26 PM »
Servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which one is better to buy and why? 

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 04:49:50 AM »
If you're looking to move your current server, I recommend bodHOST for affordable and Cheapest VPS hosting providers. They offer customizable server space to meet your needs and are currently running a great deal—get 15% OFF on all VPS hosting plans using the promo code VPS15 at checkout!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 06:42:32 AM »
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. I am glad to deal with Allwebhost.com - Get 50% off the price on 1st month using the link dedicated servers.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2024, 12:17:56 PM »
When talking about VPS hosting, it is important to consider not only the price but also the quality of service. Hostpro.com has been the right choice for me. One of the key reasons is the daily backups, which have saved me more than once. If there are any problems, you can easily return everything to its previous state. I also like their support service, which is available 24/7. All issues are resolved for free, and I always get a response in a short time. It's really convenient when you know you have someone to rely on in case of emergency.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024, 02:05:44 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Best server hosting packages are offered by GTHost.com and Webhost.pro web hosts. Great value for money!
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 06:02:12 AM »
If you are looking for the way to expand to more locations -  just check this one
https://legionbox.com/dedicated-servers/

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2024, 03:31:12 AM »
If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I wholeheartedly recommend Planethoster.com hosting solutions.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 05:34:44 AM »

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2024, 01:06:01 AM »
Pricing is quite normal according to what you get. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Planethoster.com server hosting. They have fast and polite customer support that works 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble you may experience. I like it very much when you deal with hosting providers. Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!