Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: legionbox.com vs planethoster.com  (Read 1153 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
legionbox.com vs planethoster.com
« on: August 26, 2024, 03:22:04 PM »
Which server is better to have a deal with - legionbox.com or planethoster.com?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: legionbox.com vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 02:56:48 AM »
A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at NetShop isp Netherlands dedicated servers. Recommend this host to others.
IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted + free hardware replacement. They offer instant account activation - this a great plus for the team.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 12:48:54 PM »
You know servers from hostingsource.com are the best to have a deal with.
My overall experience has been stellar. The only downside is I wish I would have found them sooner. Great work and keep up the great service.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024, 06:50:33 AM »
I have been using services from hostpro.com for a long time and I am completely satisfied with their service and level of customer support.
I rent a VPS server and have not had any problems with it so far. At the beginning, the technical support set it up for me, and then, thanks to the control panel, I managed my VPS myself. By the way, their technical support is free and available around the clock every day. In addition, they create daily backups, which helps me out a lot (copies are stored and created within a month).
The prices are nice and there are promotions or coupons for their services.
If you are interested in hostpro.com, you can contact them for a detailed consultation.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2024, 05:25:53 AM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Planethoster.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 05:21:19 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Planethoster.com web host. I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem. They contacted me to look at it turned out I did something wrong in my config file. They fixed the entire thing no cost to me.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2024, 01:11:25 AM »
I've been using GTHost.com Ashburn servers for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them. Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is AMAZING!

==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!