Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Advice Needed: Choosing the right server  (Read 1967 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Advice Needed: Choosing the right server
« on: August 01, 2024, 06:59:09 AM »
Hi everyone,
I’m in the process of setting up a server and would appreciate some guidance. My setup will include:
39 WordPress/WooCommerce websites - At the moment they use average 350GB bandwidth per month website, database is max 200MB and 15 +/- plugins per website.
5 React/Angular projects
I need a server that includes cPanel/WHM for easy management. My plan is to onboard all these projects over the next 9-11 months.
Currently, I’m considering digitalserver.com.mx server hosting, but I’m unsure if it’s the best fit for my needs.
Any advice or recommendations based on your experiences would be greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions for alternatives or additional considerations I should keep in mind, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Advice Needed: Choosing the right server
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 02:48:00 AM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Regvps.com host.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2024, 03:35:05 AM »
All i can say is that Webhost.pro team provides professional web hosting service along with money back guarantee and free trials.
Easy, straightforward domain setup. Very responsive customer service (support with a few minor setup glitches). They solve any problem and make you not worry about hosting issues at all. These guys are really experts and understand their area.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2024, 01:12:58 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com are the best to sign up with.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2024, 01:43:22 AM »
I've been with Greenhost.cloud eco friendly servers for about four months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
Dedicated hosting plans start from €71.99/mo - happy using this one: Intel Xeon-E 2136 – 6c/12t, Memory 32 GB (DDR4), Storage 2X500GB NVME, Unmetered - €71.99/mo.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2024, 03:15:40 AM »
Been with GTHost.com New York servers for 7 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Try this one: E5-2695v3, 64GB, 2x480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered starting at $99. FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024, 12:16:18 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our plans are affordable, scalable, and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like free domain, free migration, cPanel/Plesk, choice of operating system, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2024, 07:46:10 AM »
If you are looking for cheap and inexpensive solution please check
https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2024, 04:57:37 AM »
Choose WebHostingWorld for all your hosting needs. The affordability, availability, scalability, and reliability of hosting services at WebHostingWorld are excellent, with pricing starting at only $1 per month. You can get 24/7 customer support with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Also, you can get free setup, free website builder, free domain for life, free SSL for life, free website migration, and many more. For more details, please visit the website.