Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need a new vps hosting  (Read 3971 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Need a new vps hosting
« on: June 08, 2023, 05:50:21 AM »
Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com Canada VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: Need a new vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 12:20:10 PM »
Reliable VPS deals from qhoster.com and black.host are worth your attention.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 02:38:37 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with GTHost.com VPS - it is TOP web host.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 02:17:13 AM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cost-effective cloud servers with a strong emphasis on performance and customer support. It provides a wide range of server options, data center locations, and a user-friendly management interface.

You can try their cheap cloud server hosting plans for your Video streaming. Get instant 25% OFF Cloud Hosting - JCS25. Offer is limited time.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 12:12:33 AM by DanielClark165 »

islamic6543

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2023, 04:12:12 AM »
x10Hosting. ...
GigaRocket. ...
VPSWALA. ...
ALA VPS. ...
SolVPS. ...
InstaFree. ...
WoomHost.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023, 02:20:02 AM »
I've had cheap vps account with GTHost.com for over 6 months and had no real problems. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2023, 07:22:59 AM »
Like GTHost.com - They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers. 5 out of 5 stars.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 05:48:40 AM »
When people think of MyResellerHome, they think of web hosting. We have the most reliable and affordable VPS hosting service. The first month of our basic plan is only $59.95. Free SSL, Let's Encrypt SSL and other similar services are included. Please see our website for further information.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2023, 02:12:57 AM »
Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
I've already recommended GTHost.com vps hosting services to some of my friends.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2023, 02:57:34 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the most reliable and affordable virtual private server hosting services. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included into the plan. At this time, all of our webhosting plans are available with a discount of thirty percent. Please visit our website if you require more details.