Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need Replacement VPS Host  (Read 512 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Need Replacement VPS Host
« on: October 07, 2024, 09:00:54 AM »
Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support):
16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, EU based, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on Neironvps.com VPS solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Need Replacement VPS Host
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2024, 05:47:53 AM »
Choose WebHostingWorld for the best and most affordable VPS hosting services. The VPS hosting plans start at just $25 per month. You can get the best service and timely discounts available on all your hosting plans. You can get free setup, free data migration, SSD storage, bandwidth, a one-click installer, and many more. Also, enjoy the best server security through free SSL for life, and you can get the best customer assistance and guarantee high uptime. For more details, please visit the website.

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2024, 01:15:57 PM »
Hi,

It’s always good to explore multiple options when deciding on a hosting provider. At the end of the day, the choice depends on the specific needs of your business. Some providers, like us at DediRock, focus on ensuring high reliability with strategically placed servers across the U.S., offering tailored support to meet different customer needs. It’s worth taking a closer look at how each provider’s strengths align with your long-term goals.

For a limited time, we're offering exclusive discounts on our VPS and dedicated server plans! Don't miss out, secure your spot today!

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2024, 05:56:59 AM »
I was recommended to try Neironvps.com as NVMe VPS host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel. Like this solution: NVMeVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2024, 07:44:20 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com are the best to have a deal with.
The services here are inexpensive and of high quality. This company  maintains a high level of service and their technical support are real professionals.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:31:43 AM »
Happy using Neironvps.com NVMe vps solutions. NVMeVPS8 at $34.95/mo - CPU 4хE5-2680, RAM 8GB, SSD 50GB, Bandwidth 6TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
Fast Speed connection. I would recommend their hosting to anyone who is serious about his/her online business!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.