Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?  (Read 1491 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?
« on: August 01, 2024, 06:45:37 AM »
Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? What host is better from your views?
Thanks a lot!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 02:28:09 AM »

Give netshop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting a try. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!
The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features. Easy to understand website.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2024, 11:26:46 AM »
OwnWebServers offers a top-tier VPS hosting solution designed for traders who require speed and reliability. With their servers strategically located to reduce latency, users experience improved trade execution. Use promo code VPS50 to get a 50% discount. This makes OwnWebServers an affordable choice for Forex traders seeking powerful performance and uptime, ensuring a competitive edge in the market.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 04:21:11 AM »
Look at WebHostingWorld for affordable hosting options. Here you will get free data migration, free setup, a free website builder, free SSL for life, SSD storage, free domain for life, cPanel and WHM included, 99.9% uptime, and 24/7 customer support. For more details, you can visit the website.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2024, 03:23:01 AM »
For shared hosting, the support alone is worth what you would pay. With everything else you receive, NetShop isp Cyprus VPS is beyond worth buying.
Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether. Knowledge Base - you've gotta use it to understand. 90% of my questions answered in a simple, accessible google like environment. It's beautiful.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2024, 04:22:21 AM »
Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently. I'd recommend NetShop Isp quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
Like their UK VPS solutions. You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2024, 03:12:48 AM »
Without a doubt, the best thing about NetShop Isp UK VPS is their support, I've never came across another provider that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can. Speed connectivity is quite good. KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and dedicated resources on each VPS.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.