Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: server ... how to choose the right one ...  (Read 6524 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
server ... how to choose the right one ...
« on: April 06, 2016, 08:30:56 AM »
Two dedicated server providers are in my mind - ir-hosting.com and hostingsource.com, which one is better to stick to?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: server ... how to choose the right one ...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 06:19:50 AM »
Having limited experience with web sites I have learnt so much with HostingSource.com.
Their dedicated server impressed me with the price and features:
Dedicated Server - Intel I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 8GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 20 TB
Price - $75/mo (1st month discounted price - $25/mo)
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 10:57:11 AM »
The right host for you is 4goodhosting.com. I am very happy with the service they provide. They have servers which runs with no glitches and prices are competitive. They have a superb 24 hours support. Lightning fast and clear responses from their professional agents. If I were you, I will contact them today. 

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 08:33:13 AM »
I do recommend you to use servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostsailor.com.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 04:11:09 AM »
To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 07:59:51 AM »
As for me I'd use servers from hostingsource.com, all the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 05:56:16 AM »
As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 08:20:03 AM »
What I want to say is that HostingSource.com customer support is very good.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

They provide really useful information within their facebook page: facebook.com/HostingSource
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2016, 12:29:29 AM »
It depends on what criterias for server you want. The most important things you should notice are server configuration, location, network security, 24/7 technical support, and last but not least your resources requirement.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 08:50:06 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 12:03:37 AM »
If I were you I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc. Also, when you choose the dedicated server, be sure that you are not choosing the hardware vendor. Because, when you run into problems with your dedicated server, just a hardware vendor won't help you out. It's recommended that you choose the dedicated server provider with most skilled support. If you have not purchased the dedicated server yet, I could suggest you another excellent hosting provider. AccuWebHosting is the leading dedicated server provider since 2003 serving over 20000+ customers across the globe. They are in business since 2003 and they have skilled and friendly support.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 05:14:07 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Hostzealot.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 03:09:16 AM »
According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.