Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: CH based dedis  (Read 4367 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
CH based dedis
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:31:14 AM »
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and frequent downtime.
I need stable server located in Switzerland. Rackend.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
Thanks in advance.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: CH based dedis
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 06:31:27 AM »
I would recommend you to choose Superbithost.com, their servers are stable and fast.
Customers' safety is the main goal for them. Contact their 24/7 customer support and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

You can follow their twitter: twitter.com/libertyvps
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 09:52:07 AM »
Quality dedicated servers are available from a2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net.
They use load balanced and clustered Linux servers, the cPanel is user-friendly and they always install additional options. The daily backups give a webmaster peace of mind. They have no hidden fees and are always up front.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 02:19:20 AM »
You should check out Exmasters.com server solutions. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 03:25:18 AM »
I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. I heard only positive feedbacks on Rackend.com services. You will get solid servers, responsive tech staff and cheap pricing

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 03:47:13 AM »
I started with Rackend.com - and I am impressed from the start. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 09:48:44 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com are well-balanced and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
They have provided  24/7 support that is always managed by default, they often go beyond what is included by default to satisfy custom client needs. You can learn a lot when you sign up with them.