Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: quality vps hosting  (Read 4594 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
quality vps hosting
« on: June 03, 2016, 04:13:36 AM »
I have been looking for the VPS solution. I need not resourceful but quality VPS. I'm ready to pay honest price for the services.
For the time being I started am thinking about realitsolution.com.
They are offering 30% discount with coupon BoishakhVPS, but what about their stability and support? Thanks.

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: quality vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 07:11:14 AM »
I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and bekserver.de.
 Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
 Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Libra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 07:53:38 AM »
I'm okay with verdina.net . They're pretty responsive, serious, legit and experienced. Btw there is a discount at the moment (like 50% i think) with a coupon code 50june2016. 

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 11:03:44 PM »
Libra, thank you for your reference about us. We always work professionally with our clients.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 06:14:14 AM »
Taking into account the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend these 3 VPS hosts:
 - SolVPS.com - New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
 - Kvchosting.com - Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
 - VPSland.com - you will be pleased dealing with them, contact them directly for more details.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 03:43:10 AM »
 I'd like to say that realitsolution.com would be really nice place to buy VPS solutions with top service. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 05:13:43 AM »
 I am sure realitsolution.com is a perfect place to get hosting. They are excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99%!