Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for professional US web host with stable dedicated servers  (Read 6261 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
hey guys,
I decided to ask you to help me in choosing the best dedicated server host in USA.
Requirements: US location + helpful customer support 24/7, 500 gbs of Hard Disk, 24 GBs of Ram, 12 TBs of bandwidth, Linux.
I have already found these hosts:
==>> Hostwinds.com
==>> ipage.com
==>> Wiredtree.com

What are your views on these hosts? What host would you choose? Why?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

westbrook

• View Profile
Re: Looking for professional US web host with stable dedicated servers
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:06:22 AM »
Why not go find other alternative? When it comes to dedicated server hosting, I will always recommend 4Goodhosting. I use them site to run my dedicated ip site and the speed is very fast compare to the last host and traditional hosts out there. Support is always reachable 24/7. The responses are fast and very clear. Usually, they respond within few minutes with full solution.

manchun

• View Profile
    • JanBask
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 08:35:05 AM »
you should try other hosting provider

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 03:44:50 AM »
==>> No doubt, hostwinds.com would be the best bet - their dedicated servers are full of resources, features + bonuses.
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 06:52:53 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy server hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 04:32:12 AM »
Use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month

Hostwinds.com place high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 04:00:05 AM »
 I ыгззщыу you should have more reliable options. According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 05:04:57 AM »
I have been with Hostwinds.com for a long time.
While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding. Try to contact them directly and don't waste your time any longer. Their team of professionals will offer a good hosting fit.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Billy Pro

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 08:42:29 PM »
i find Hostwinds.com quite nice after using their service for a long time.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 07:28:44 AM »
The dedicated servers are sold with set specs as I found they had better processors in them and I had an extra 2 GBs of RAM! More performance for my sites so I didnt complain! The support guys at are simply excellent, you can see the difference in service and it matter a lot to me.

Hostwinds.com focus is clearly geared towards medium- to large-sized business.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 06:52:47 AM »
 As I see server hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

kentran

• View Profile
    • http://khunganhtreotuong.vn
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 01:35:16 AM »
As I see server hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

I'm also using this unit. I highly appreciate the quality of their service, support very fast.